Johnny Tsunami operates the johnnytsunami.com website, which provides the service.
Protecting your private information is our priority. We use your Personal Data to provide and improve
the service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to
this policy. The personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. We
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain
Personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal
address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- “Account” means a unique created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Johnny Tsunami Information.
- “Country” refers to Washington, USA.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates t p an identifiable individual.
- By email: [email protected]